Who has been in the chain conveyor industry for close to a century? You found us… Jervis B. Webb Company, a subsidiary of Daifuku North America Holding Company, has been in the chain conveyor industry for close to 100 years! In 1919, Jervis B. Webb adapted the forged rivetless chain conveyor for the automotive industry. This single product revolutionized mass production and changed the way automobiles are manufactured. Along with our vast knowledge and growing product line, we also have dozens of high-quality Webb Chain Conveyor Distributors/Integrators that lead their industry and regional expertise to make our projects a success for customers. This group has been growing for decades and offers our entire line-up of chain conveyors throughout North America.
Chain conveyors consist of Unibilt, Unibeam, Power & Free, Towline and Hand-pushed trolleys. Below is a summary of Webb’s quality chain conveyors:
- Unibilt Enclosed Track conveyors handle individual loads up to 250 lbs. (115 kg), making them an ideal choice for high-volume production runs or assembly operations. Unibilt conveyors range from simple material movers to sophisticated, computer-controlled material tracking, positioning and material management systems.
- Unibeam includes a complete line of the finest quality 3”, 4”and 6" I-beam conveyors with rivetless chain to move materials through an assembly process or anywhere in your manufacturing facility. Load capacities from 200 lbs. (91 Kg) to 1,200 lbs. (544 Kg) per trolley are available.
- Power & Free conveyors provide the unique ability to stop individual loads without stopping the entire production line. They offer a wide range of features including: variable chain speeds, high-speed indexing, on-line storage, and adaptability to changes in elevation - all designed to maximize your production capacity. Load capacities up to 8,000 lbs. (3620 Kg) are available.
- Towveyor and Shallo-Tow® conveyors provide high-speed, unattended material transport by way of tow carts, which follow in-floor chain conveyor. By moving on set paths, tow carts lessen traffic confusion, reduce product damage, and allow unobstructed cross flow of fork truck traffic.
- Hand-pushed trolleys are engineered to accommodate a 500 to 4,000 pound capacity. In order to deliver unparalleled performance, we rely upon Red Seal Trolley Wheels and our patented side rollers.
And our newest enhancement to our chain conveyor products - LubriPin! Learn more about it by watching this video:
To find a listing of all of our Webb Distributors/Integrators: http://daifukuna.com/About-Us/Unibilt-Distributors