There is so much to do and see in the Windy City. What a great place for ProMat, the largest expo for supply chain professionals in North America, March 23-26 at McCormick Place!
ProMat will be the highlight of my trip, and Chicago will be icing on the cake! Here are my top 6 must do/must see while at ProMat!
- Visit our action packed booth! Come to booth #1013 to see live demonstrations of our integrated systems, including Wynright’s Robotic Mixed Case De-Palletizer with 3D vision-sensing technology as it removes mixed cases from Webb’s SmartCart Automatic Guided Cart (AGC) and places them on a Wynright’s Geen Line Conveyor. Also, you can register for a chance to win tickets to college basketball’s most important games!
- Enjoy a Chicago Style hot dog! If you haven’t experienced th is savory delight, ProMat is the time to go for it! I hear Portillo's is delicious, located on W Ontario St.
- Get a little Bluesy? Chicago is known for the best live blues music in the world! Buddy Guy's Legends is the place to be for great live blues located at 700 S Wabash Ave. We met Buddy Guy when we were at ProMat two years ago.
- Laugh with Frank Caliendo at MHI 70th Anniversary Event and maybe catch a show at Second City Comedy Club!
- Get smart! Go to the on-floor seminars at ProMat to learn about the latest material handling innovations! See a complete list here: http://www.promatshow.com/education/seminars.aspx?ref=attendees. Below are seminars that we will present at the show.
- Tuesday at 12pm in Theater G
- Tuesday at 3pm in Theater G
- Visit friends in the industry! This is a great time to reconnect with industry professionals and share innovative ideas to make us all more productive!